In the Art Department, this half-term:
- Form 1 have been creating castles and dragons using crayons and watercolours
- Form 2 have been looking at British artists such as David Hockney, Bridget Riley and Banksy
- Form 3 have created Moon and Sun pictures inspired by Mayan and Aztec artwork
- Form 4 have finished their Norman kite shields now and are ready for battle!
- Form 5 have started creating printing blocks inspired by “The Great Wave off Kanagawa”
- Form 6 have been cooking up donuts in the style of Andy Warhol.