In the Art Department, this half-term:
- Form 1 have been creating plants and flowers using a variety of media
- Form 2 drew cubist portraits of Florence Nightingale
- Form 3 have been learning about negative space by creating Notans
- Form 4 have nearly finished their abstract chalk portraits inspired by Sandra Silbersweig
- Form 5 finished their Great Wave monoprints by outlining with indian ink and have now started a DT project on Tudor Houses
- Form 6 have started a photography project which we will share after Easter
- And finally, KS2 Art Club have been working on some stunning radial block prints.